Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Current Figure Count

  1. #1
    Inactive Member 0193081's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    3,000
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    As of today, I have 223 figures or figure sets, totalling 245 individual figures that I consider part of my collection.

    Unfortunately, due to space I currently only have 66 of those 245 displayed. A whopping 27% of my collection. I may be able to get a few more out with some re-arrangement, but I doubt I'll break the 30% mark. It's kind of depressing.

    Anyway, how about you? What's your current count?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I gave up around 400..
    so, I'll guesstimate around 510, that are out right now.
    with maybe another 50 or so packed away.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Joranthalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2001
    Posts
    4,990
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have absolutely no idea...

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    sesame

  5. #5
    levere
    Guest levere's Avatar

    Angry

    I have too many and yet not enough.

  6. #6
    bonedust
    Guest bonedust's Avatar

    Post

    im gonna go count....

  7. #7
    Inactive Member 0193081's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    3,000
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL

    The only reason I know is because I inventoried my figures today. I decided I needed to know what I actually own and so I can just look at the list and see what I can put out when a free space becomes available.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Joranthalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2001
    Posts
    4,990
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Originally posted by bonedust:
    im gonna go count....
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">see ya in a month or so...

  9. #9
    bonedust
    Guest bonedust's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Joranthalus:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by bonedust:
    im gonna go count....
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">see ya in a month or so...</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">the walls and closet are full and i know those numbers, so i only have to count the floor....which is still alot...

  10. #10
    Inactive Member grail25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2004
    Posts
    3,754
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    man, I've got a small collection compared to yours. I've got about 80 fig, and all of them are on display.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •